Telling Time Activity Series for Children
(local pick up only)
Click here to find out more about each kit and to order your own take-home activity!
- Telling Time with: Sandglasses
- Telling Time with: Sundials
- Telling Time with: Time Capsules
- Telling Time with: Clepsydras or Water Clocks (coming soon)
These take-home kits can be completed as standalone activities or used alongside the videos that are posted on the Museum's YouTube page (@AmClockMuseum).
Each kit is $10; $7 for Museum Members
Development of the Telling Time activity series for children is supported by
Tick Tock Tuesday Story Time
Join us on Tuesdays, July 13 & 27, August 10 & 24
Enjoy a free, clock-themed story time young, elementary aged children
and accompanying adults.
Listen to stories, enjoy a healthy snack, and make a craft based on theme of the day! In addition, each child can select a book to take home with them.
Reserve your spot by contacting the museum at 860-583-6070.
This FREE program is generously sponsored by a grant from the Rotary Club Bristol, Connecticut, with additional support from Target of Southington and Savers of Newington.
The Greatest Party of All Time - Cheers to 5 Years!
a fundraiser to benefit the American Clock & Watch Museum
Click here to purchase a ticket!
The virtual event will feature:
- JR Rusgrove, Bristol restaurateur, demonstrating
how to assemble a festive charcuterie board
- Jim Smith from Global Wines leading a tasting progression
of selected wines and food pairings
- The story of Candace Roberts, an early 19th century clock face painter and life of the party
- Mixing it up with the Watchmen
- Drawings for fabulous prizes
- and more!
The Dali Dinner Experience
Click on the image below to purchase your ticket
for this very special event!