Invest in the Preservation of Time
The American Clock & Watch Museum was established in 1952 and has matured into arguably the best collection of American clocks and watches on display in the world with a focus on educating the public about the history of timekeeping in America. Today, admissions cover only a small percentage of a museum's operating costs. The rest comes from the generous support of friends like you.
The museum needs your support. A gift from one of the following categories will help tremendously. Of course, any amount is appreciated.
Individual Giving Societies:
1. Harland Society- $10,000+
2. Burnap Circle- $5,000 - $9,999
3. Terry Associates- $2,500 - $4,999
4. Ives Guild- $1,000 - $2,499
5. Ingraham Patrons- $500 - $999
6. Thomas Benefactors- $250 - $499
7. Jerome Sponsors- $100 - $249
8. Sessions Club- $50 - $99
9. Lux Partners- $1 - $49
Thank you for contributing to the care and preservation of the American Clock and Watch Museum!